Sunday, November 9, 2008

The 1st week of November

Sorry I've been slacking on posts this week! I've been really busy and tired...and growing a baby...ya know. ;) Here are some new pics.

Me & Caitlin (26 & 36 weeks)

Kim, Caitlin, and I watching the guys process ducks.
A beautiful, but windy and chilly day in Kentucky.


Love it.


Mark and Josh cracking up at something.



I took some photos of Mark and Caitlin-she's 8 months pregnant now!



This is my favorite one!


Go Obama! Yay! =) Now we just need gay marriage to be legalized. Boo California. Shame on them.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

randomly found your blog.

from past blog entries, it appears to me that you are Christian. how can you claim to be Christian and support Obama and gay marriage? please explain your choices. seems to me a Christian would not approve of the non-Biblical ideas being thrown about by Obama.

J. Pike said...

Haha! I'm just going to leave that one alone. It could get heated. Thanks for stopping by, though...whoever you are. =)