Monday, November 10, 2008

Little ones.

This is my nephew, Ezekiel Solace Pike. Born August 6th, 2008, 2 lbs 2 oz. My sister-in-law, Kristin gave birth to this adorable little guy 3 months premature. He is doing well in the NICU in San Antonio, Texas. Daniel & Kristin hope to take him home this month! We hope so too. I can't wait to meet him someday! This is a picture of him attempting a bottle from his mommy, Kristin. (Correction: that's a nurse! lol)


This is my beautiful niece, Alexis Rose Marie Evans. She will be 4 years old on January 8th, 2009. My brother Jared and his ex-girlfriend, Chelsea, created my first niece and I have experienced nothing but complete love for her! What an amazing thing to be an Aunt. I just love her like my own. This is a picture of her in Spring of 2008 trying to pick flowers off a bush at my parents house in Decatur, Indiana, where she lives. Well, she lives in that town anyway.
Josh's youngest brother, Mark, is on the countdown to becoming a daddy as well! Him and his soon-to-be wife, Caitlin are expecting their little girl December 8th, 2008! They are naming her London Avery Pike. =) If you look at my previous post you will see photos of her and her cute belly.

So, that covers all of our siblings having their own babies! I just have my one brother Jared and he's got Lexie. Josh has his younger brothers Daniel and Mark who have Ezekiel and soon to be London. We're all grown up! I will say, though, that Josh has more siblings through his step-mom, Teresa, but they are NOT old enough to be having their own babies yet! lol. Let me list them off for you:
Todd-age13 (Correction: Todd is 15!!!) Holy Crap!
Martina-age 11
Jasmine-age 3
Sophia-age 2

Daniel and Kristin: You guys need to get back on the farm soon, all these girls are taking over! Hudson is going to be a stud! He needs his cuz to help him hold down all the estrogen flying around here!

I would also like to mention close, close friends of ours expecting: Kyle and Sarah Bowman are awaiting the arrival of their little girl, due THIS Friday! November 14th. I can't wait to see pictures of her! They live in San Antonio, Texas. Kyle and Daniel work in the Army there together.

Also, Kim and Jordan Goodrich, who live on the farm here in Kentucky. Jordan works full-time with Josh. They are expecting a little girl December 31st, 2008! These are all first-born for all of us!

Well, that's all for now. Thanks for lookin'.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! I can barely comment fast enough. All this blogging makes me happy! I love the sweet pictures of all the babies! And the pictures of Mark and Caitlin were so sweet! Good picture taking! Oh, and the one with the fence and the lane was really beautiful. Aimee

Kristin said...

Howdy howdy! I love that zeke made it onto your blog. That's not me feeding him, though- it's his nurse, Donna. I don't often sport pumpkin shirts :)

Teresa said...

I really enjoyed reading this blogging you're doing!!
I would be remiss if I didn't mention that Todd is 15 not 13... time flies! Hard to believe in the next four months both Martina and Jasmine will be adding another candle to their cakes! Martina turns 12 on the same day as Lexie, and Jasmine will be four in March!!! Holy smokes!

Anyone reading the recipe Jamie posted, try it! It's sooo good; a really good comfort food. Very hearty and filling.

I love the pics of the kids. Lexie is getting so big! I need to copy a pic of Ezekiel and get him on my blog too!!!