Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Congratulations Mark & Caitlin Pike!

The Fantastic Four! ;)

My brother-in-law got married today! Mark has been living with us pretty much the whole time we've lived here in Kentucky. Last year it was just for the summer because he was attending college and living on campus, but this past summer and into this fall he has been here everyday and and every night. I cried like a baby when he moved out on Sunday because he's such great company. Caitlin snagged herself a great guy. So...without any further ado...here are the pictures! (They asked me to take the roll of the "professional photographer" for their wedding and I was all over it! Loved it! My first wedding job! =)
The Pike Valley Farm Crew










YAY!





















Unity Candle


Caitlin picking out last-minute scripture.

Brothers! We missed you Daniel!
Mark with his Dad and Mom







































1 comment:

Unknown said...

AWW, Congratulations Mark and Caitlin! The wedding looks beautiful! I love the picture where they are both laughing in the ceremony. So sweet.