1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Gift bags are so much easier. Wrapping paper is so much more fun!
2. Real tree or Artificial? I've always had an artificial tree, and then I married a farmer. We have just chopped little ones down from the farm the past few years. They never get decorated though.
3. When do you put up the tree? So far...not yet!
4. When do you take the tree down? Whenever...
5. Do you like eggnog? Only if it's with chai and Starbucks whipped cream with cinnamon on top! Yum!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Hmmm...my cabbage patch doll, Jessie. I was 3 or 4.
7. Hardest person to buy for? We don't really buy gifts...probably Teresa-she always gives great stuff and then I hand over a book of favor coupons and feel like a chump. lol.
8. Easiest person to buy for? My hubby because he always wants my love and he doesn't have to buy that.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Nah, don't need one.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Nick naks-unless it's a willow tree angel!
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Now...Four Christmases with Reese Witherspoon and Vince Vaughn.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Re-gifted, you mean? Yes, of course I have.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Stuffing and Sugar cookies with icing.
16. Lights on the tree? Of course!
17. Favorite Christmas song? anything Josh Groban
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Staying home this year! First time, ever!
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Dasher Dancer Prancer Vixen. Comet Cupid Donner Blitzen. Rudolf.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? One the night before and rest on Christmas Day.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? That people spend too much money and they really don't celebrate the actual meaning. The USA's idea of Christ-mas is Santa Claus and presents.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Handmade ones or special personalized ones.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Everything!
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? To snuggle with my hubby as much as possible!
26. Who is most likely to respond to this? I hate that question. Whoever wants to!
27. Does Santa wrap your gift or leave them unwrapped? Santa isn't real!