Monday, December 22, 2008

Doctor today.

Oh I am so tired, so this will be short.

Dr. Campbell at 3:30pm today. Not our normal doctor. She took forever, but was nice. Traffic getting there was RE-DIC-ULOUS! Crazy last minute Lexington Christmas shoppers!

I've gained 8 lbs according to their scales since 2 weeks ago, but when I came home and weighed myself, I actually gained 4 lbs because I had on 3 layers of clothing weighing in at 4 lbs! Whew! It was pretty cold today...everywhere...so you get it. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!

Because she is not our normal doctor we couldn't schedule Hudson's birth day. My regular nurse will be calling soon (hopefully) to schedule it with me. She did say, however, that it would probably be Monday the 9th of February. 02-09-2009, which is also a full moon! Kinda cool, I think.

My fundal height was 32", Hudson's heartbeat was 151, my legs and ankles aren't swelling, and she said I look great--right on target. However, because she thought I gained 8 lbs in 2 weeks she said try to choose meals wisely. I'm reaching the 30 lb mark here pretty soon. I'm pretty sure I can get up to 35 lbs and be within reason for my initial height and weight. I'm a tall girl. 5'9".

This is too long. I am going to bed!

Love,
Jamie =)

No comments: