Friday, February 6, 2009

Giddy Parents-to-be

I can anticipate the sound of our baby boy crying for the first time out of the womb I've been carrying him in for the past 39 weeks. I am giddy, excited, anxious, and a bit teary eyed just thinking about it. I fall in love with my husband over and over again each day as we get closer to becoming parents for the first time. I know my heart will sink when I see his face light up with his son in his hands. We made a little person. Wow! I am just a little blown away right now that my huge belly is about to deflate and out comes a baby! I'm pretty sure my next blog will include new pictures of our son, Hudson. In about 34 hours I will be a mom. I couldn't be happier. =)









Thank you Grandma Teresa for taking these beautiful pictures of us! We love you!

Jamie, Josh, and Hudson =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mommy wants more cum loads!