Wednesday, February 25, 2009

2.5 weeks old!

Our baby boy is growing and is 9 lbs now! He is still my little sugar bean, I also call him little goat because he makes goat noises...hehe. I love being a stay at home mommy and hope to continue to be able to do so. We bought a mobile home and it was placed on the farm today, so we own our home and don't have to pay that pesky rent bill anymore! Yay! Josh is working on the farm and as a baker at Panera, 3rd shift. He is tired, but happy about life and having a baby boy that he adores. I went to the doctor yesterday and have lost 32 of my 40 lbs that I gained while pregnant! I'm drinking a gallon of water a day, literally, and living off of bananas. My "system" has been irregular and so bananas are my best friend, and they're quick. I also thought I had a hemerroid, but learned it's a cyst of some kind. I couldn't tell you the name of it. It starts with a B. I am on Keflex, an antibiotic to try to shrink it, but if it doesn't go away he has to slice it open. Not fun. I would be awake for the slicing. I hope it goes away...it's painful. Back to happiness....I am soooo happy! I don't have baby blues at all! Josh and I are rockin' our situation and supporting each other as much as we can in our own ways that we need. When he's home and I'm nursing....which is always, but that's fine because I love holding him...he makes me food and refills my water. While he's away and I have time I keep the house clean. I know how it feels to come home from work and the house is a mess. It's just a good feeling to walk in to a clean place. I think it makes your mood better. I could type all night but I'm gonna go cuddle with my little bean until it's time for him to wake up for a midnight snack. I will try to get on here more often, but it probably won't happen since we're moving out this weekend! =) Much love to all. Thanks to all our parents and grandparents for your support and prayers. We are doing great.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

oh yay a post from you! Hudson is looking so good! Do you think he has Pike lips? Because his lips remind me of Ezekiels. :) Thanks for calling today! I miss you! Oh I imagine Sarah already texted you, but they had to take Aleah to the hospital tonight because of a high fever, and it looks like she will probably be admitted to the nicu. They think she has rsv but they aren't sure yet. Poor little girl.

Unknown said...

I just love these video posts!! Since I live so far away now it helps keep me from feeling so left out!! I hope you find time to post some more!!! Hudson looks perfect still!! and you seem like a wonderful mommy!! Hope you are getting some sleep!! =)